- Minor fixes and cleanup, including getting rid of a nose dependency.
- Wheel support.
- Python 3 support.
- Context.cursor() now always creates a transaction. The lack of this outer transaction meant that PostgreSQL would end up with a large number of idle transactions that had neither been committed or rolled back.
- This is the last version that will work on Python 2.5.
- Scrap unindent_statement().
- Derive all dbkit exceptions from Exception.
- Clean up connection pinging code.
- Add make_placeholders() for generating statement placeholders safely.
- Add to_dict() for converting resultsets to dicts mapped off of a particular field.
- Add last_row_id().
- Pools now can have custom mediators.
- Cursors are now tracked.
- Pooled connections are no longer closed prematurely.
- Row factories are now usable outside of context safely.
- execute*() now returns the number of affected rows.
- Add last_row_count and last_row_id to Context.
- Remove DummyPool and ThreadAffinePool, though the latter may be returning.
- Stablise the behaviour of Pool when dealing with expired connections.
- Documentation version is now pegged directly to the library.
- Initial revision with a changelog.